65 Brooklands Circuit, FOREST LAKE QLD 4078
Under Contract Day 1
Within a family-friendly neighbourhood, this low-maintenance brick home is located close by to everything you need. Various primary and high schools, as well as several shopping precincts (including Forest Lake Shopping Centre) are located less than a 10 minute drive from home. This fantastic property is also located nearby public transport: Richlands train station is only a 9 minute drive away, and even closer to the home are a number of local bus stops.
– Master Bedroom with Built In Robe
– Another 2 Bedrooms with Built In Robes
– 2-Way Bathroom with Separate Toilet
– Fully Equipped Kitchen with Plenty of Bench Space
– Spacious Living/Dining Area with High Ceiling
– Open Multi-Purpose Room
– Split System Air Conditioning in Living Area
– Separate Laundry
– Good Sized Backyard For Kids To Play
– Undercover Patio with Built In BBQ
Estimated Rental return $375 – $395 per week
Council Rates: $415 approx. p/q
Unfortunately, no private inspections will be available prior to the open home.