36 Shanahan Parade, REDBANK PLAINS QLD 4301
Six Bedroom Home
his expansive home sprawled over 1970m2 is a must see for a smart investor, or a family in need for some extra space. This generous home offers opportunity for a large or extended family, shared living arrangement and even dual occupancy with some minor alterations. Being raised off the ground there is certainly opportunity to easily add another bathroom or kitchen otherwise the layout is functional and extremely versatile.
– 1970m allotment (approx. Acre) with possible subdivision subject to council approval.
– Dual living potential
– 6 Bedrooms plus a study
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– 3 Split System Air Conditioners throughout
– Inside Laundry with access to the backyard
– Modern spacious Kitchen with gas cooking
– Separate Dining Room
– Large living area
– Gas Hot Water Service
– Storage underneath
– Double car port
– Water Tanks to service the gardens
– Fully fenced allotment with separate fenced off areas
– Backs onto council green zone
– $440 per week rent with an excellent tenant in place
– Tenant happy to stay on should an investor purchase
– Rates: $624 per quarter
– Water: tenant pays for water consumption
– Rental Appraisal $480 – $500 per week
If you are looking for peace and quiet and a large allotment that will be your future than this is it. The home was built in 1983 by the prior owner and lovingly cared for and maintained before being brought as an investment property and kept well by the tenant.
A change of circumstances means the current owner isn’t mucking around and has instructed the property to be sold and sold promptly! It’s not often you get a chance to purchase such a quality piece of Real Estate in a demanding location with ample opportunities or future development not to forget so handy to all amenities with more planned in the close future.
The house is in one of the best locations you could ask for which guarantees convenience for everyone in your family. Schools are within walking distance as well as a choice of private high schools. Town Square Shopping Centre is only a 2 min drive away. Redbank Plaza and Redbank Train Station only 5 mins away. A 10min drive will have you on the doorsteps of the Orion Shopping Centre and Lagoon, Mater Private Hospital and the University of Southern Qld.