171 Old Logan Village Road, WATERFORD QLD 4133
Be quick only 1 left of the 17!
Only 12 months old, this fantastic 191 square mtr townhouse comes with three bedrooms plus study, and is perfectly placed just 30 minutes from central Brisbane and 45min from the Gold Coast. Designed and built to a high standard and created with style and function in mind; open plan living, high quality appointments and alfresco entertaining areas all combine to create an irresistibly relaxed style of living.
There are clean lines and flawless finishes to admire and clever functional zones throughout. The living area is filled with light highlighted by designer tiles and crisp finishes with sliding doors opening to create an easy connection to the private courtyard – a great spot for relaxation, or for small children to play safely. Upstairs meets the demands of family life boasting a large study area and two bathrooms together with three bedrooms, smartly designed to accommodate robes without compromising on space.
Sure to win the hearts of young families, first homebuyers and empty nesters alike, the ultra-convenient location is in close proximity to lots of family desirables including schools, parks, and shopping:
– 12 month old dual story townhouse in a collection of just 17
– A mix of tiled flooring and soft carpet underfoot
– Large inground pool with heaps of shade
– Stone-topped kitchen with gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher
– Full-size family bathroom & master ensuite
– Single garage with auto door and internal access; visitor’s parking
– Close to a choice of schools including being directly across the road from the area’s most prestigious Canterbury College.
– Estimated rental return $20k p/a some units already tenanted @ $400 per week.
– Weekly body corporate fees are a low $32
– Rates @ $689.90 per quarter