23302/5 Lawson Street, SOUTHPORT QLD 4215
DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!
Excellent opportunity to own a magnificent 2-bedroom apartment in the heart of Gold Coast CBD in the Southport Central High-rise Towers located on the corner of Scarborough and Lawson Streets opposite Australia Fair.
Between the natural confines of the Broadwater and mountainous hinterland, Southport Central Towers express the Gold Coast’s dynamic global identity through timeless design.
From its striking exterior to the smallest elements of each meticulously appointed apartment, Southport Central offers unique CBD living by the sea. Modern thinking and thoughtful design combine to produce a comfortable, livable floorplan.
Wake up to panoramic views of the Broadwater and ocean beyond, river or hinterland. Relax at the Garden Gallery – an exclusive resort-style retreat with an oasis of fountains, lush tropical landscaping, pools, gym and barbeque entertainment areas – just for residents and their guests.
Enjoy the vibrance and convenience of Central Fountains, Southport Central’s own retail precinct with boutique shopping and cosmopolitan cafes and restaurants surrounded by striking water features.
The 114sqm contemporary apartment features two large bedrooms both with balcony access and an additional study ensuring there’s plenty of space for work and rest. The bedrooms have an unbeatable aspect with the main bedroom featuring walk-in-wardrobe and a large ensuite.
The separate living areas are spacious and flow onto the generous balcony with exceptional 33rd floor views and wonderful breezes to flow freely into the unit.
The open plan gourmet kitchen is well appointed featuring island bench, modern European stainless-steel appliances, stone bench tops and gas cooking perfect for the aspiring master chef!
The unique apartment also features a modern family bathroom, separate laundry, ducted air conditioning and intercom.
At a glance:
* Apartment 23302 is positioned on Level 33 in Tower 2 and is a ‘R’ type floor plan
* Mesmerizing Million-Dollar Surfers Paradise, Broadwater & Pacific Ocean Views
* 2 bedrooms apartment with floor to ceiling windows & built in robes on 33nd floor in the Tower2
* Master bedroom with walk in robes and ensuite with double vanity
* Both bedrooms are on opposites sides of the unit providing privacy while the second bedroom has an extra external door to easily convert it into a second en-suite/master bedroom
* Spacious open plan living area flows through to the spacious balcony great for entertaining guests or a quiet evening enjoying the city lights
* Gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, island bench, European stainless-steel appliances, stone benchtops, breakfast bar and ample cupboard space
* Separate laundry with dryer
* Ducted air conditioner throughout
* Floor to ceiling windows take advantage of the great views
* 1 allocated car space
* Residents enjoy exclusive access to resort style facilities – heated lap pool, Lagoon style pool and indoor pool
* Two spa, sauna and steam room, as well as 2 equipped gymnasiums, BBQ entertaining areas and residents lounge
* Residential only building, 24 hr security and secure basement parking
* Pet friendly complex
* Southport Central High-rise Towers is a secure building with intercom system, visitor & resident basement parking
* Shopping at ground level
* Great walks along marine parade and children’s park
* Centrally located in Southport CBD
* Walk to the Broadwater, Australia Fair, light rail, China Town and restaurants below
* Close to Educational Bodies, Library
* Public transports at door: Buses, Light rail tram
Government school catchment:
– Southport State School – 1.3 km away
– Southport State High School – 1.5 km away
– St Hilda’s School – 0.7 km away
– The Southport School – 1.4 km away
– Aquinas Catholic College – 2.9 km away
– Guardian Angels Primary School – 2.9 km away
– Trinity Lutheran College – 4 km away
– St Kevin’s Primary School – 4.4 km away
– Trinity Lutheran College -5 km away
– St Francis Xavier Primary School – 6.9 km away
– A B Paterson College – 7.2 km away
– Southport Special School – 2.1 km away