47 Christopher Street, SLACKS CREEK QLD 4127
Quality 1970s build 25kms from Brisbane CBD
In line with the current Queensland Government requirements, all attendees will be required to wear a mask during property inspections.
Please ensure a mask is on prior to approaching the property. Failure to comply with this government requirement will result in our inability to allow access to the property.
Tucked away in a quiet neighbourhood, this home has plenty of internal space all on a 607m2 block, a fantastic opportunity no matter whether you’re looking to nest or invest in a property fully loaded with potential!
Enjoy an amazing location with Chatswood Central Shopping Centre, IKEA, Logan Home Maker Centre, Springwood shops, Daisy Hill shops and Logan Hyperdome just few minutes away.
Plenty of schools in the neighbourhood such as John Paul College, St Edwards Catholic School, Mabel Park State School, Mabel Park State High School as well as an Early Learning Centre.
Short distance to Mable Park Primary School, 10 minutes to John Paul College, 10 minutes to Slacks Creek Mosque and with easy access to public transport, every convenience is within arm’s reach.
Upon entering this home, you are drawn into the large open plan lounge room with a study area, combined kitchen that sources plenty of cupboard space and a dining area the leads you out to outdoor. Boasting 3 bedrooms, one with built-in, polished floors throughout, family bathroom with a separate toilet, fully renovated kitchen and access to a fabulous large rear deck, perfect for your morning cuppa.
Within walking distance to the expansive Meakin Park fields and local sporting clubs this home would be perfect for the family wanting to be close to everything!
The features below will help make your decision easier:
– Highset home on fully fenced 607sqm block of land
– Three great sized bedrooms
– Spacious open plan living/dining/study area with air-conditioner
– Functional renovated kitchen
– Polished timber floors throughout upstairs
– Fabulous large rear deck, perfect for your morning cuppa
– Double lock up garage
– Extra storage room area underneath or teenage room
– Ideal backyard size for the kids and pets
– Off street parking
– Security screens
– Window coverings
Why buyers are flocking to the area:
– Its Affordable
– There are Good schools
– Close to shops, transport, hospital and mosque
– Great family suburb
– Nice and quiet neighbourhood
– Easy access to the motorway and Brisbane and the Gold Coast
– Parks and nature walks
Slacks Creek area highlights nearby:
– Mosque 10 minutes walking distance
– Little Aussie kids early learning centre
– Logan Central Plaza
– Minutes away from Pacific Mwy
– Close to local swimming pools
– Close to fitness centres
– Minutes from Meadowbrook Golf Club
– 5 minute drive from Kingston train station
– 5 minute walk to bus stop (553)
– 7 minute drive to Griffith university
– 6 minute drive to Logan Hospital
– 8 minute drive to Hyperdome Shopping centre
Well served by public transport, the property is a short drive to the highway with easy access to Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Ipswich.
Rates $900 p/q
Estimated Rental Return: $360 – $375 p/w
Current approx land vale $282,000