86 Tweeddale Circuit, DREWVALE QLD 4116
Sold by Sherro $701k
NO PRIVATE INSPECTIONS PRIOR TO OPEN HOME
Drewvale is a destination for new families with an unbeatable location combined with affordability making it one of the most popular suburbs on the Southside of Brisbane.
So private and perfectly elevated, this family home is resting on a 671sqm block and is surrounded by lush greenery.
You will be enthralled as you meander up the driveway and enter the home and see the warm inviting interior.
The epitome of single-level executive family living, everything about this home is free-flowing and spacious.
The kitchen is conveniently located and leads onto the family/dining area providing expansive space for living and grand entertaining. To top it off you have an excellent centre island kitchen layout with Granite bench tops & a 900mm Gas Cooktop and pantry.
The separate family and living rooms are complemented by an outdoor area with tranquil and lush surrounds.
The impressive master suite located at the rear, boasts earthy carpets, ceiling fan, air conditioner, walk-in-robe, beautiful ensuite and open spaces with private windows overlooking the backyard. The other 3 bedrooms are serviced by a crisp 2nd bathroom.
Positioned just 5 minutes from buses and Grand Plaza Shopping Centre with access to all the shops you could ever need. This location is very affordable and central with quick and easy access to the Gateway Motorway, Mt Lindsay Highway, Logan Motorway & Gold Coast Highway. This home is a great investment for your children now and in the future to be within the prestigious Stretton College Catchment.
At a glance:
– 240 sqm Lowset home on low maintenance 671sqm block
– 4 Bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans
– Master with Ensuite, Walk-in robe, ceiling fan and air conditioner
– Family bathroom with separate toilet
– Open Plan living/dining/kitchen leading out to beautiful alfresco area
– Chef’s kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, 900mm gas cooktop, Granite bench tops, breakfast bar, pantry and ample cupboard space
– Separate living area
– LED downlights everywhere
– Air conditioner and ceiling fans
– Polished timber floors and high ceilings
– Double Garage with Remote
– Large Laundry
– Landscaped Gardens
– Solar panels
– Window blinds
– NBN ready
– Stretton College School Catchment
– Public Transport – Bus
– Council rates are $446 per quarter
– Built in late 2009