16 Monarda Street, RUNCORN QLD 4113
Lovely three bedroom, in the heart of Runcorn!
Send an enquiry to receive updates, register to view the property or start your application: https://app.snug.com/apply/lpsm
DISCLAIMER: Please remember to register for the inspection as it may not go ahead if 0 tenants are booked in.
Looking for a family home? This is the one for you – neat, tidy and ideally located close to everything with only a few minutes walk to Fruitgrove Station and Runcorn Heights State School.
With three bedrooms, two with ceiling fans and screens to all windows; as well as a spacious bathroom to accommodate the whole family. There is also a well-functioning kitchen, and a spacious open plan living/ dining room perfect for family nights in.
– Open plan kitchen/dining room with ample storage and access to the outdoor entertainment area from the dining room
– 3 Bedrooms, two with ceiling fans.
– Spacious main bedroom.
– Main Bathroom with single shower cavity and separate bathtub. Storage to vanity.
– Internal laundry
– Large outdoor covered Entertaining Area
– Fully Fenced, large backyard ideal for the kids or family pets to roam & explore
– Side access to back yard
– Garden Shed
– Pets considered upon application
Please contact Bayleigh on 0428 258 721 or by email to arrange an inspection as she is flexible to arrange private inspections around busy schedules or other commitments.
We want to provide you with the best possible service and keep you informed and updated on any inspections.
When applying for this property, please use Snug and email to email@example.com.