2/21 Bellamy Street, ACACIA RIDGE QLD 4110
Architecturally Designed 2 Bed Unit Close To All Amenities
DISCLAIMER: Please register your name and contact details, as homes will only be opened if we have registered attendees.
This architecturally designed townhouse is located in the desirable northern neighborhood of Acacia Ridge and is convenient to Beaudesert Road, Our Lady of Fatima Primary Schools, day cares and community facilities making it perfect for commuters and those working nearby.
Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and only 15km from Brisbane City, close to parks, universities, major highways and the nearby Archerfield Airport and flying school, handy to the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre, Woolworths and Aldi in the Acacia Market Place, and Souths Sports Club.
Great for busy families, the internal layout of these townhouses, is a classic of convenience-focused design. The spacious open plan living and dining flow into the beautifully kitchen, with kitchen featuring tastefully selected modern cabinetry of the highest quality and attractive benchtops.
Each of the two bedrooms are good-sized, include built in wardrobes, en-suites and air conditioner and are set privately upstairs and downstairs. The bathrooms, like the kitchen, has been tastefully presented with neutral tiles and features a shower and bathtub; perfect for families.
NO PETS ALLOWED
At A Glance:
– Double story, low-maintenance design with neutral color scheme throughout
– Fully fenced
– Security screens throughout
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Quality carpet in the bedrooms
— Tiled open plan kitchen/dining/living with air conditioner which flow out to the alfresco area
– Chef’s kitchen with storage & bench space, modern appliances including dishwasher and electric cooktop
– Powder room
– Alfresco area
– Single lock-up garage
– Living area
– 2 bedrooms with BIR and ceiling fans
– Main with balcony, air conditioner and ceiling fan
– Family bathroom with separate toilet
* Walking distance to Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre with IGA and boutique shops
* Short drive to Acacia Marketplace with Woolworths and Aldi
* Close to Transport
* Walking distance to Watson Road Primary School
* Great access for commuters going both north, south and west
This property benefits from an easy location close to major transport including city bus just 80m away, a park next door and schools in the area.
A great position only 14km to the city, it’s an easy commute to the CBD using the bus or nearby train services.
There’s also plenty of schools in the district and you are 5 minutes from Sunnybank’s central shopping precinct.
Please contact Carlo on 07 38093783 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an inspection as she is flexible to arrange private inspections around busy schedules or other commitments.
We want to provide you with the best possible service and keep you informed and updated on any inspections.
When apply for this property, please use SNUG